Disappearing user accounts

Important band news and forum announcements.

Moderators: windlessair, Keg

Keg
Site Admin

Disappearing user accounts

Post by Keg » Thu May 03, 2007 2:54 am

Whilst clearing out some spam accounts this evening, I was a little over-zealous with the delete key and regrettably I accidentally removed about 15 valid accounts that had been created since 16 Oct 2006.

Having checked the forum, the following users who had posted on this board have had their accounts removed (the posts are still there, but the users are now listed as "guests"):

theo
ross
tam
Holymanjones
droopdr

Of the remaining 10 or so non-posting accounts that I deleted, I can only remember the name of one of these, and that is diego.

I apologise profusely for my cock up :oops:

Unfortunately, these users will have to re-register to regain access to the forum, as the delete function cannot be undone. Sorry for any inconvenience.

windlessair
Site Admin

Re: Disappearing user accounts

Post by windlessair » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:26 am

Keg wrote:Whilst clearing out some spam accounts this evening, I was a little over-zealous with the delete key and regrettably I accidentally removed about 15 valid accounts that had been created since 16 Oct 2006.

Having checked the forum, the following users who had posted on this board have had their accounts removed (the posts are still there, but the users are now listed as "guests"):

theo
ross
tam
Holymanjones
droopdr

Of the remaining 10 or so non-posting accounts that I deleted, I can only remember the name of one of these, and that is diego.

I apologise profusely for my cock up :oops:

Unfortunately, these users will have to re-register to regain access to the forum, as the delete function cannot be undone. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Shit happens... or should I say Shite?