Direct Hits- BLOW UP revisited !

Discuss other bands etc here.

Moderators: windlessair, Keg

Paul Groovy

Direct Hits- BLOW UP revisited !

Post by Paul Groovy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:07 pm

FROM THE DIRECT HITS WEBSITE:

Hi Everyone.
I'm delighted to announce the Direct Hits 'BLOW UP REVISITED' CD will be released on June 12th 2011. We have now finished setting up a PAYPAL facility, for details of how and where to purchase from, please e-mail me at: diane@blaammrecords.com retail price is £7.99 (subject to P&P) and the album comes with an outer box wrap, and highly informative 10 page booklet. The first 200 copies come with four insert photos.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A NEW VERSION OF THE ALBUM!!

...which contains different mixes, unreleased songs and revamped versions of some of the original tracks. If you want this previous original version, first released on Blaamm in 2003, you can still order this from us at: diane@blaammrecords.com

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL

The paypay account will be live from June 9th 2011

There is also a CD currently in the mix of the long awaited compilation 'THE GREAT BRITISH BEAT VOL.1' which features songs Colin and Geno wrote for other artists between 1986 and 1990, but the band never actually recorded themselves, as well as other tracks produced by Colin Swan, released through Direct Tapes only previously available in cassette form. Fans of the band will know this has been on and off the drawing board for the last 5 years, so we are delighted to announce the project is nearing completion, and set for a Summer 2011 release.
"trawling the net so you don't have to"

-------------------------------------------------------
Do You Believe In Art...
2010 (actually better make that 2011 !!)(probably 2013 now....

Bazza

Post by Bazza » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 pm

I picked up a copy of this album a few months back.
Have to say that it's well worth getting even if you own the original record. Shame that The Direct Hits won't be getting back together anytime soon as I'd love to see them live.