Whatever Happened To Ed Ball?

Chat about Ed Ball and his many groups.

Moderators: windlessair, Keg

Keg
Site Admin

Whatever Happened To Ed Ball?

Post by Keg » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Where has Ed Ball gone? It seems that he's just disappeared from the internet. His Myspace pages haven't been accessed since 2008, the Facebook pages he set up were taken down a year or two ago and the email address I had for him now gets the mail bounced back.

Now and again I get messages via the TV Personalities website, asking if I have any contact details for Ed. Sadly, I have to reply with a no. I'm not being nosey as such, but would like the reassurance that he's ok.

I'm going to make this topic a 'sticky'.
Twitter: @ConDrivers

leefact25

Re: Whatever Happened To Ed Ball?

Post by leefact25 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:55 pm

I saw this and alerted one of Ed's closest friends. Later the fella said - "I've just spent a lovely 45 minutes on the phone with Ed - he's fine."

Keg
Site Admin

Post by Keg » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks Lee!

The next question then is, what happened to those new songs that Ed had put up on Myspace back in 2008? Did they ever come out properly?
Twitter: @ConDrivers

Nonsuch

Post by Nonsuch » Fri May 12, 2017 12:15 am

I corresponded briefly with Ed last year. He's the king of keeping low profile. :wink:

Bazza

Post by Bazza » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:18 pm

I heard that Ed Ball has officially retired from music. Shame as I never did get to see him live either with The Times, TVPs or solo but he was stood next to me once at a gig, I was just too shy to say hello.

Canadian record label The Beautiful Music are planning on putting out a tribute album to Ed Ball. For the album my band will be recording his solo hit 'The Mill Hill Self Hate Club'.